Hercules Picks Up Rising Star Award
Hercules Offshore reported the company won the prestigious Rising Star Award presented at the Annual Platts Global Energy Awards Gala on November 30 in New York City.
The Rising Star Award is given to new businesses that have found and exploited a niche in the energy industry, that are driving exceptional growth, and that will be sustainable in the long run. Hercules was selected by the panel of expert judges in part for the company's "stellar growth" in share price and market value, industry leading margins and returns.
Randy Stilley, CEO and President, accepted the award on behalf of the company and expressed his appreciation to Platts for recognizing the company's successful growth strategy and progress made in a relatively short period of time. He stated that, "I am honored to accept this award and it is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of all our employees and the strength and vision of our management team."
Headquartered in Houston, Hercules Offshore operates a fleet of nine jackup drilling rigs and 64 liftboats. The company offers a range of services to oil and gas producers to meet their needs during drilling, well service, platform inspection, maintenance, and decommissioning operations in shallow waters.
- C&J Energy Files for Bankruptcy to Cut $1.4B in Debt (Jul 20)
- Hercules Offshore Sells Jackup at 94% Loss (Jul 12)
- Hercules Offshore Lays Off 60 at Houston Headquarters (Jun 13)
Company: Platts more info
- Platts: May Oil Demand Edges Up in China (Jun 21)
- Platts: Oil Demand in China Edges Higher in April (May 21)
- Platts: OPEC Sees Increase in March Production (Apr 05)