Commerce Commission Declines Request for Cease and Desist Order
On November 24th Vector was advised that Todd Energy had requested the Commerce Commission obtain an order from the Cease and Desist Commissioner covering aspects of the ROFR gas from the Maui field.
The Commerce Commission has advised Todd Energy that it has undertaken a preliminary assessment of the request and while its full assessment is not complete, the Commission has decided not to seek a cease and desist order at this time.
The Commission will continue to investigate the matters in Todd Energy's submissions.
This preliminary assessment reinforces Vector's confidence in its contractual entitlements under the ROFR process.
- Cue Updates on Drilling at Te Kiri North-1 Well in NZ's Taranaki Basin (Jan 20)
- Te Kiri North-1 Well Onshore NZ Spuds (Dec 17)
- Ensco 107 Prepares to Demobilize from Maari Field Offshore New Zealand (Jul 07)
Company: Vector Exploration more info
- Commerce Commission Declines Request for Cease and Desist Order (Dec 05)
- Brinx Completes Three Sands 3D (Jul 17)