German Authorities Okay Extension of Glantal Exploration Permit
Empyrean Energy PLC said that it has received confirmation from the operator of the Glantal Gas Project, Pannonian International Ltd - a wholly owned subsidiary of Galaxy Energy Corporation, that an application to extend the Neues Bergland Permit has been successful.
The German mining authorities have granted an extension to the permit allowing Empyrean and its partners to explore for hydrocarbons until 12 December 2009.
Empyrean and its partners in the Neues Bergland Permit are in the process of finalizing plans for a seismic program on the project, which is necessary before further drill targets are prioritized. The seismic program is expected to commence Q1 2007.
Empyrean director Tom Kelly said "The successful application
for an extension to the exploration permit confirms the German authorities'
willingness to cooperate with the partners in this project and paves the way for
a further exploration field effort."
- JayHawk to Acquire 5 Gas Wells and 11,462 Acres in Kansas (Mar 17)
- Galaxy Energy Appeals Amex Delisting (Feb 13)
- Galaxy Energy Receives Notice of Delisting Application (Feb 08)
Company: Empyrean Energy more info
- Empyrean Expects Further Upside from Sugarloaf AMI Project in 2016 (Dec 31)
- Empyrean Sees Upgrade to Eagle Ford Shale Asset (Jul 08)
- Empyrean Reports Production Decrease at Sugarloaf (May 21)
Company: Pannonian International Ltd. more info
- German Authorities Okay Extension of Glantal Exploration Permit (Nov 28)
- Galaxy to Sell its Piceance Properties for $50M (Aug 01)
- Galaxy Finds Duster in Germany (Jul 28)