Petroceltic to Begin Flow Testing HTT-2 Well

Petroceltic reports that the Hassi Tab Tab 2 (HTT-2) well has been drilled to total depth of 2,544 meters. Flow testing will now take place which is expected to take approximately three weeks. The well was spud on October 9, 2006.

Petroceltic holds a 75% stake in the Isarene Production Sharing Contract and Sonatrach holds the remaining 25%. The Isarene Permit is located in Block 228 and 229 A and cover an area of 10,200 square kilometers.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles


From the Career Center
Jobs that may interest you
Floorhand - Utica Shale
Expertise: Floorhand / Roughneck
Location: St Clairsville, OH
 
Completions Supervisor
Expertise: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor|Production Engineering|Workover or Completion
Location: Watkins, CO
 
Drilling Supervisor
Expertise: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Location: Houston, TX
 
search for more jobs

Brent Crude Oil : $59.02/BBL 3.79%
Light Crude Oil : $52.22/BBL 3.07%
Natural Gas : $2.92/MMBtu 1.31%
Updated in last 24 hours