Gazprom's Miller and BP's Browne Hold Working Meeting
On Wednesday Gazprom hosted a working meeting at the company's Moscow headquarters between Gazprom Chairman Alexey Miller and BP Group President John Browne.
According to Gazprom, the parties addressed issues of the bilateral cooperation, placing a focus on potential implementation of prominent joint projects and interaction in the liquefied natural gas trading business. Their next meeting is scheduled for the first quarter of 2007.
BP is one the world's largest non-state petroleum companies. BP's oil and natural gas reserves are in excess of 18.3 bboe and 1.4 tcm, respectively. The company's major business lines are oil & gas field development; wholesale and retail trading in refined products; gas marketing and gas-fired power generation; petrochemicals. BP is a leader in the global LNG trade.
The company has branches in more than 100 countries worldwide. BP's daily oil recovery exceeds 4 mboe. Based on the 2005 results BP has extracted 124 mln t of oil & condensate and 84 bcm of gas.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- BP Chairman Svanberg to Retire; Search Starts for Successor (Oct 19)
- BP Midstream Partners Seeks To Raise Up To $893MM In IPO (Oct 16)
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
Company: OAO Gazprom more info
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)