Acergy Wins Three Year ROV Contract from Hydro
Acergy has been awarded a three-year contract extension from Hydro to continue remote operated vehicle (ROV) services in the North Sea.
Acergy was awarded the initial contract in May 2002. The contract involves structure inspection, maintenance and repair of Hydro's subsea equipment, including module handling and all onshore engineering. The extended contract will commence on May 1, 2007.
The Far Saga, which is chartered by Acergy from Farstad Shipping ASA, will be upgraded during the three-year option period to bring it fully in line with new builds for inspection, maintenance and repair work.
Acergy's Oyvind Mikaelsen, Regional Vice President Northern Europe and Canada said: "We are very happy to have been awarded the three year option contract with Hydro. This award shows Acergy's continued commitment to the inspection, maintenance and repair part of our business and demonstrates the continued high demand for Acergy's services."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)