Veritas DGC Announces Conclusion of CFIUS Review
Veritas DGC Inc. said Monday that the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) has concluded its review relating to the previously announced merger agreement whereby Compagnie Generale de Geophysique will acquire Veritas.
On September 5, 2006, Veritas and CGG announced that they entered into a definitive agreement for the merger. The conclusion of the CFIUS review period satisfies one of the merger conditions. Completion of the merger remains subject to receipt of shareholders' approval, as well as the satisfaction of other customary closing conditions.
- French Oil Services Firm CGG Files For Bankruptcy (Jun 14)
- CGG Wins DPC Contract in Brunei (Feb 21)
- CGG Looks to Achieve Financial Restructuring (Jan 05)
Company: Veritas DGC more info
- KBR Splits from Halliburton, Names New Board Members (Apr 09)
- Caspian Services Adds Seismic Source Vessel to Fleet (Mar 29)
- Former Head of Veritas DGC to Take Reins at Technip (Jan 16)