Statoil: Not Negotiating on Shtokman
A number of articles have been published in the media today, November 15th, indicating that Statoil has started new negotiations associated with the Shtokman development. This is not true.
Gazprom has announced that it will develop Shtokman without international partners. Statoil has taken note of this. Statoil has not commenced any new negotiations or discussions about the Shtokman development. Comments that give any other impression are not true.
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Russia's Gazprom Signs LNG Supply Deal With Ghana (Sep 18)
- Gazprom Says Sanctions Won't Stop Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Project (Aug 30)
Company: Statoil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)