DeepOcean Wins New Contract in Mexico
DeepOcean announced that it has won a new contract from the contractor Constructora Subacuatica Diavaz S.A. de C.V. (Diavaz) in the Gulf of Mexico for the charter of MPSV Aquanaut for 45 days from 29 November 2006 until 13 January 2007.
The vessel will be used for maintenance work under a contract Diavaz has with Pemex.
As a consequence of the agreement with Diavaz, DeepOcean has made an agreement with the owners of MPSV Aquanaut, Adams Offshore Ltd, to extend the charter of the vessel until 13 January 2007.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)
Company: DeepOcean more info
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: Diavaz more info
- Pemex Extends Geophysical, Geotechnical Contract for the Fugro-Diavaz JV (Oct 07)
- Pemex Awards Platform-Upgrade Contract to Diavaz (Aug 05)
- Fugro Wins $21.9M Contract from Pemex (Apr 27)