Halliburton Wins $59 Million Contract from Rosneft-YNG
Halliburton International Inc., Russia, has been awarded a US $59 million contract by Rosneft-YNG for the provision of hydraulic fracturing services on the Right Bank of the Priobskoye field in Siberia. The scope of work includes providing services for 327 wells. Halliburton will execute the project in 2007 from its base in Poikovo, Nefteyugansk.
"This is a very important win for Halliburton in Russia," said Simon Turton, vice president, Halliburton International, Inc., Russia. "Halliburton has been providing services to Rosneft-YNG for years and our close collaboration with the customer's engineers has allowed us to tailor our offering to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions. With this win, we can continue to use our technology, products and services to help Rosneft-YNG realize reduced cycle time and longer term, more trouble-free production."
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
- Gadfly: Halliburton And Microsoft Do Not Compute For OPEC (Aug 22)
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Eni Looks To Strengthen Ties With Rosneft, Maybe In LNG (Oct 19)
- Kremlin Oil Major Piles Up Investments In Iraq's Kurdistan Amid Crisis (Oct 18)
- China's CEFC Eyes Big League With Rosneft Oil Offtake Deal (Oct 17)