Croyle Joins Boots & Coots Board
Boots & Coots International Well Control, Inc. on Monday announced the appointment of Robert G. Croyle to its board of directors, effective January 1, 2007.
Croyle, who will serve as a Class 1 director, is Vice Chairman and Chief Administrative Officer of Rowan Companies, Inc., a major international offshore and land drilling contractor. Croyle has held various positions with Rowan Companies since 1973, including serving as a director since 1998. In 1993, he was appointed Executive Vice President with management responsibility for Rowan's aviation and manufacturing divisions. He held this position until 2002, when he was named to his current positions of Vice Chairman and Chief Administrative Officer.
The board of directors also elected Douglas Swanson, a current member of the board since the purchase of Oil States International's Hydraulic Well Control Division in March 2006 and Chief Executive Officer of Oil States International, as Chairman. Swanson succeeds Kirk Krist, who will continue to serve on the board of directors. Krist was re-elected for a three-year term as a Class III Director in September 2006.
Boots & Coots International Well Control, Inc., Houston, Texas, provides a suite of integrated oilfield services centered on the prevention, emergency response and restoration of blowouts and well fires as well as hydraulic workover/snubbing and hot tapping services around the world.
Manages 22 Offshore Rigs
- Rowan Lays Off Another 50 Offshore Workers (Jun 26)
- Rowan to Lay Off 150 Offshore Workers (May 31)
- Rowan Idles Rig, Will Lay Off Up To 110 Workers (Nov 28)
Company: Boots & Coots more info
- ONGC Fights Fire at Olpad-31 Gas Well in India, 12 Injured (Apr 20)
- Halliburton Finalizes Acquisition of Boots & Coots (Sep 20)
- Boots & Coots' Services in Demand in 1Q (May 06)
Company: Oil States International, Inc. more info
- Oil Spin-Off Stocks Could Face Longer Road to Recovery (Dec 24)
- Oil States to Construct New Oil Sands Lodge (Feb 03)
- Aquaterra-Oil States JV to Supply High Pressure Riser Systems (Jan 11)