Mollier Wins Maintenance Frame Contract from Statoil
Statoil has awarded a frame contract worth NOK 577 million, including options, to the Mollier AS company.
Valid for five years with options of two times two years, the contract covers maintenance and minor modifications at Statoil's HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) plants, including work on cooling plants. Purchase of materials used at HVAC plants is also covered.
The agreement applies to all Statoil platforms on the Norwegian continental shelf as well as all industrial plants onshore in Norway.
Statoil has had a maintenance contract with Bravida for many years, but the new one has a greater scope relating to modification projects.
"By entering into a large frame agreement such as this, we hope to further increase regularity as well as reduce instances of equipment failure at our HVAC plants," says Frank W Arnesen, vice president for procurement in Statoil's operations support cluster Exploration & Production Norway.
"HVAC plants comprise an important part of our safety systems and the contract has a significant HSE aspect."
The contract comes into force on 1 January 2007.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Mollier AS more info
- AFG to Acquire Majority Stake in Mollier (Jun 15)
- Mollier Wins Maintenance Frame Contract from Statoil (Nov 10)