Hallin Wins Diving Service Contract from Clough
Hallin Marine has won a contract from the offshore construction contractor Clough Oil & Gas to provide saturation and air diving services.
Hallin Marine will mobilize a 9 Man Saturation Diving System to support Clough's construction barge, the Java Constructor, during the offshore pipeline installation in the Panna Field offshore India, for the UK based BG Group.
This activity is part of the Panna Field Development for the BG Group subsidiary BG Exploration & Production India Limited. The project is completing the installation of three offshore platforms and interconnecting subsea pipelines and Hallin Marine's primary role will be to connect the subsea pipelines in water depths to 60m.
Clough sees India as a prime customer for its services, having identified some US$4 billion of offshore oil and gas projects there over the next four years.
John Giddens, Chief Executive of Hallin Marine, said:
"Hallin is pleased to receive its first diving service contract award from Clough Oil & Gas, which is a major offshore contractor in the offshore industry in the Asia region and look forward to supporting Clough's offshore operations in the future.
Clough Project Manager, Senthil Kumar, said:
"We selected Hallin Marine because they have an excellent reputation in the industry for high standards of Saturation Diving Equipment - they are a very reliable and safe international diving contractor."
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Clough Engineering Ltd. more info
- Australia's Clough Bags 2 Engineering Services Contracts (Apr 06)
- Clough Bags Hook-up Services Contract for Ichthys FPSO from DSME (Jan 28)
- SHI Awards Ichthys LNG Project CPF Hook-up Services Contract to Clough (Jan 27)
Company: Hallin Marine more info
- Hallin Completes Replacement of Mooring Lines for FPSO HYSY111 in China (Aug 26)
- Hallin Supports Subsea 7 in Offshore Installation Work in Bay of Bengal (Apr 17)
- Hallin Marine Completes Subsea Project at Thailand's Bualuang Oil Field (Feb 28)