DSME Marks Steel Cutting for West Hercules Semisub
On the 1st of November, the steel cutting ceremony for H.3019, Seadrill West Hercules Project, took place. Mr. Terje Olsen, Project Manager, Mr. W.K.Ki, Senior Executive Vice President & CPO of DSME, and Mr. W.S.Ryu, Executive Vice President and Chief Division Officer of the Offshore Business Division and several personnel involved, attended the ceremony for the Seadrill West Hercules project, which is set to be delivered by March 2008.
This steel cutting is significant in that the H.3019 drilling rig is the first one among a total of 4 series rig projects, including Odfjell, Petroserv, and another Seadrill project, to have had a steel cutting ceremony.
- Woodside Discovers Gas at Thalin-1A Well Offshore Myanmar (Feb 12)
- Deep-Sea Plan Fails, Leaving Korean Shipyards Struggling (Jul 27)
- Daewoo Names New Chief After Ex-CEO Quits Over Myanmar Gas Sale Spat (Jun 17)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)