MPF Seeks Oslo Bors Listing
MPF Corp. Ltd. reported that the company has applied for listing of its shares at Oslo Bors (Oslo Stock Exchange).
MPF will construct a Multi Purpose Floater, the MPF 1000, combining drilling and production, storage and offloading (FDPSO). The total project price is USD 640 million. Production capacity requires a further investment at a later stage.
Dragados Offshore SA will carry out the EPC while Cosco Dalian Shipyard will deliver the hull. Aker Kvaerner will deliver the drilling equipment and Wartsila the power units. All these contracts have been entered into at levels on or below budget and with delivery times in line with expectations.
In May 2006 MPF concluded a USD 275 million private placement of shares, followed by a bond issue of USD 150 million in September. The remainder of the construction cost is expected to be financed through bank loans at a later stage. Expected delivery date for the ship is December 2008, and the MPF 1000 is ready to drill from first quarter 2009.
The request for admission to stock exchange trading from MPF Corp. Ltd. will be processed by Oslo Børs on November 29, 2006. Pareto Securities is financial advisor.
MPF Corp. Ltd. was formed in 2005. The company intents to build a fleet of Multi Purpose Floaters, combining drilling and production, storage and offloading (FDPSO) at ultradeep waters. The company is listed on the Norwegian OTC-list with ticker MPFC. MPF has offices in Oslo and Stavanger, Norway.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Dragados more info
- Dragados Awards Bay of Campeche Subcontracts (Apr 07)
- ITT Provides Offshore Platform Equipment to Mexico's Dragados (Nov 23)
- PEP Taps Dragados for ZAAP-C Platform in Mexico's GOM (Sep 15)
Company: COSCO Shipyard more info
- In Brazil, Another Shipyard Goes Bust As Work Returns To Asia (Jul 18)
- Cosco Nantong to Delay Delivery of KS Orient Star 2 to End 2017 (May 13)
- Asian Yards See Weaker Revenues amid Uncertainty in Brazil (Mar 18)
Company: MPF Corp. more info
- Analysis: Deepwater, Ultra-Deepwater Newbuilds for 2009 and Beyond (Mar 30)
- MPF-01 Vessel with FPSO Capability Up for Grabs (Oct 27)
- MPF Corp Files for Insolvency (Sep 25)