State Oil Companies to Meet October 26th
Representatives of state oil companies from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador and Venezuela are due to meet on October 26 in Ecuador, Petroecuador said in a statement.
The meeting is designed to analyze the companies' structural and organizational processes, their domestic and international experience as well as the legal, regulatory and tax frameworks.
Other topics to be discussed include financial systems, environmental management and systems of control designed to guarantee transparency.
In addition to Petroecuador, the companies participating are Argentina's Enarsa, Brazil's Petrobras (NYSE: PBR), Colombia's Ecopetrol, Chile's Enap and Venezuela's PDVSA.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 7-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- CEO: Brazil's Petrobras Could Bid On More Blocks In Pre-Salt Auction (Oct 24)
Company: PDVSA more info
Operates 14 Offshore Rigs
Manages 26 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Venezuelan Oil Output Heads to 29-Year Low as Cash Crunch Grows (Nov 10)
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
Company: Ecopetrol more info
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Names New CEO, Echeverry Resigns (Aug 17)
- Colombia's Ecopetrol Rubiales Oil Output Hit By Protests (Jun 27)
- Rebel Bomb Attack Halts Colombia's Cano Limon Crude Pipeline (Jun 22)
Company: Enap more info
- Sea Trucks Bags Pipelay Construction Deal in Magallanes Field Off Argentina (Jul 05)
- Argentina's YPF, Chile's ENAP Agree Extra $200M for Offshore Gas Project (Nov 17)
- ENAP: Chile Eyes Use Of US Shale Gas In Early 2016 (Jul 15)
Company: ENARSA more info
- Argentina Suspends Auction for Offshore Blocks (Aug 09)
- Argentina Could Know Its Oil, Gas Output Potential by 2011 (Dec 02)
- ENARSA, Sipetrol Argentina YPF & Enap Begin Drilling in the Argentine Sea (Sep 23)