Harriet JV Says Only Minor Shows in Agamemnon-1
Tap Oil says that the Agamemnon-1 well, located in Production License TL/6 offshore Australia, had drilled ahead to the planned total depth. Logging data showed the Agamemnon Prospect reservoirs to be primarily water bearing with minor hydrocarbon indications.
The well is the second of three deviated wells in Production License TL/6 to be drilled from a single surface location.
The well will be plugged back to commence the sidetrack drilling of the third well in the program, Priam-1.
Priam-1 will be drilled as a deviated well to a target approximately 1.5 km to the northeast from the same surface location.
The Agamemnon-1 well is interpreted to have intersected a thin hydrocarbon zone which is sub-commercial. Priam-1 is expected to take approximately 5 days to reach the proposed total vertical depth.
Harriet Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest Pty Ltd as operator with 68.5%; Tap (Harriet) Pty Ltd with 12.2229%; and Kufpec Australia Pty Ltd with 19.2771%.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
- Trade Group Oil & Gas UK Makes 4 Board Appointments (Oct 04)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)