Fairmount Garners Ensco Contract
Ensco Offshore Company of Dallas, TX and Fairmount Marine have signed the towage contract for the tow of the newbuilding semi-submersible drilling rig ENSCO 8500.
The ENSCO 8500 is presently under construction in Singapore and will be towed by Fairmount to the Gulf of Mexico with two of Fairmount's 205 tonnes Bollard Pull class long distance towing vessels.
The towage will be performed in the first half of 2008.
The duration of the voyage will be approximately 86 days.
Manages 65 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Fairmount Marine more info
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)