Pearl Oil Terminates LOI for Deep Driller 3
Earlier this year Sinvest executed a Letter of Intent with PEARL OIL (Sebuku) Ltd. for a six-month drilling contract offshore Indonesia. Sinvest has now received communication from PEARL OIL (Sebuku) Ltd. to the effect that the Letter of Intent is terminated. Sinvest will now market the Deep Driller 3 for the period following operational preparations upon delivery from the Keppel FELS shipyard. The Deep Driller 3 will be available for commencement of drilling operations in December, 2006.
As announced in September, 2006 Sinvest has
also agreed to a Letter of Award with a major oil company for a Drilling Contract in Southeast Asia for twelve months plus options starting in the second quarter of 2007. This second contract
for the Deep Driller 3 is not influenced by the termination by PEARL OIL.
- Pearl Oil to Spud Pathum Well (Dec 11)
- Pearl Oil Spuds Anchan-1 Well (Nov 16)
- Tap Oil, Pearl Oil to Start Drilling in Gulf of Thailand Next Week (Sep 28)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)