Lundin Extends Contract with Petrofac Brownfield
Petrofac Brownfield has been awarded a two-year contract extension by Lundin Britain Limited to provide engineering support and construction services to both the Heather and Thistle North Sea installations.
Bill Bayliss, director, Petrofac Brownfield, says: "We are delighted with this contract extension. We have an enthusiastic and dedicated team who has now a proven track record of designing significant modifications that can be built on these complicated assets. The new work that we are receiving from Lundin is testament to this".
Ross McHardy, engineering and integrity manager for Lundin Britain comments: "We have worked together with Petrofac Brownfield to meet our delivery expectations set out when we originally awarded this contract. The team's energy and spirit is for all to see and this reflects in the incredibly low turnover of support personnel in this heated market. We now have in place a solid foundation upon which we can build and grow the Lundin business together through this two year extension".
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Petrofac more info
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)