ICF Consulting Awarded Camisea Audit by IDB, CAF
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Andean Development Corporation (CAF) have selected US firm ICF Consulting to conduct an environmental and social audit of the Camisea project in Peru, IDB said in a statement.
The audit will begin at end-September and evaluate the project's downstream and upstream components for four months.
In addition to ICF Consulting, the following consulting firms submitted bids for the audit: Arthur D Little, E3, Integrated Environments and Mott MacDonald.
The audit will be complementary to the audit of the Camisea project's transportation system. German industrial services company Germanischer Lloyd won the audit contract, BNamericas reported earlier this month.
Additional details regarding ICF Consulting's audit were not immediately available on Monday afternoon.
The Camisea project entails the production of gas in the Amazon jungle's block 88 and the 720km transport of gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) in parallel pipelines to a cracking plant on Peru's coast.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 7-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
- Hunt Oil Company Says It Will Cut 10% Of Its Workforce (Apr 07)
- Pluspetrol to Invest $500M in Peru Natgas Block (Aug 04)
- KNOC Subsidiary Gathers Canadian Assets From Hunt (Dec 15)
Company: Germanischer Lloyd more info
- DNV GL Merger Gets Clearance from Competition Authorities (Sep 12)
- GL Noble Denton Offers New Pipeline Solution to Cut Costs (Mar 18)
- Noble Denton Merges with Germanischer Lloyd (Apr 01)