The KU-A2 Jacket Sails Out of Tampico
Pemex's KU-A2 jacket has sailed away from Tampico Tamaulipas in Mexico to its final destination at the KU-MALOOB-ZAAP field in Campeche Bay (Gulf of Mexico).
This subsstructure was constructed by Dragados Offshore at its facilities in Tampico, Mexico. The gross weight of the jacket is 3230 tons and it is 80 meters in length.
This substructure was constructed to be part of a production platform for oil stabilization originating from other platforms. The platform consists of six pumps for oil handling and will be able to handle over 25,000 barrels per day. The platform is equipped with thee booster compressors with capacity to each handle 72 MMSCFD.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)
Company: Dragados more info
- Dragados Awards Bay of Campeche Subcontracts (Apr 07)
- ITT Provides Offshore Platform Equipment to Mexico's Dragados (Nov 23)
- PEP Taps Dragados for ZAAP-C Platform in Mexico's GOM (Sep 15)