Scanrope Awarded Power Cable Contract Offshore India
Aker Kvaerner has awarded ScanRope a contract to deliver high voltage power cables to the Reliance's deepwater offshore gas field on the east coast of India. Contract value is approximately NOK 60 million, and delivery will take place during third quarter 2007.
The demand for ScanRope's products is increasing as a result of the increased number of offshore oil and gas installations.
Blom is very pleased with how ScanRope is developing and can see that the expectations of orders increasing have been met.
Scanrope's two business areas are related to power and control cables for offshore installations, and mooring systems for ship and offshore installations.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Blom ASA more info
- Blom, Gardline Collaboration Charts New Waters for Coastal Mapping (May 18)
- TGS Taps Blom to Survey Blocks on Norwegian Continental Shelf (Sep 28)
- Blom to Survey Area in Algerian Desert for O&G Pipeline Project (Jun 19)