Woodside Drills Duster on North West Shelf

Woodside Petroleum Ltd. reports that the Lantana-1 exploration has been plugged and abandoned. The well was located offshore Australia in the Vulcan Sub-basin of the North West Shelf. Wireline logs were run to a total depth of 2,290 meters with no significant hydrocarbons found.

Woodside has an 80% interest in AC/P4 and OMV holds the remaining 20%.

Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $55.47/BBL 0.69%
Light Crude Oil : $52.48/BBL 0.30%
Natural Gas : $3.41/MMBtu 0.29%
Updated in last 24 hours