Bolivia Publishes September Renegotiation Schedule
Bolivia's hydrocarbons ministry has published the tentative schedule that runs through the end of September for the renegotiation of hydrocarbons production contracts.
The ministry is scheduled to hold meetings between state oil company YPFB and the local units of the following the week starting September 11: UK gas company BG (NYSE: BG); French oil firm Total (NYSE: TOT); and Brazil's federal oil company Petrobras (NYSE: PBR). YPFB also is due to meet with local oil company Chaco this week.
The ministry will then meet with local oil company Andina, Total, and BG during the week starting September 18.
Finally, the ministry will meet the week starting September 25 with Andina, Petrobras, the Bolivian unit of US oil company Vintage (NYSE: VPI), the Bolivian unit of Argentine oil company Pluspetrol and local oil company Matpetrol.
Bolivia's government has promised to complete production contract renegotiations by November 1 as part of the nationalization process launched by President Evo Morales in May.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 7-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: BG Group more info
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: YPFB more info
- Bolivia Seals Exploration Deal with Gazprom, Total (Aug 02)
- Argentina's Chubut Province Gives YPF 7-Day Ultimatum (Mar 02)
- Petrobras Amends Natural Gas Purchase Agreement with YPFB (Dec 21)