Seadrill Increases Stake in Eastern Drilling to 60.43%
SeaDrill has acquired 60.43% of the shares in Eastern Drilling.
After further acquisitions of shares SeaDrill Limited has as per today a holding of 20,299,811 shares representing 60.43% of the shares and votes in Eastern Drilling.
As announced on September 7, 2006, SeaDrill will put forward
a mandatory offer for the remaining outstanding shares in Eastern Drilling within the four weeks deadline.
- Eastern Drilling Moves to Delist from Oslo Exchange (Jun 08)
- Seadrill Now Controls Nearly All Eastern Shares, Votes (May 21)
- Seadrill Ups Stake in Eastern Drilling (May 16)
Company: Seadrill Ltd more info
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
- Seadrill Warns Again Of Chapter 11 As Extends $14B Debt Talks (Jul 26)