ADCO Awards Halliburton $70 Million in Cementing Contracts
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Production (ADCO) has awarded Halliburton contracts valued at more than $70 million for cementing services, stimulation services and special tools. Under the three-year agreement, Halliburton will provide optimum solutions to ongoing ADCO exploration and production activities located in the onshore fields of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
J. Kent Wells, general manager, ADCO, said, "ADCO looks forward to working proactively with Halliburton, utilizing its technology, equipment and experience to further enhance the overall performance of our operations."
Key Halliburton technologies to be used during the execution of the contract include: the ElastiCem(TM) non-foamed elastic slurry cement system, and the WellLife® service, advanced technology for long-term zonal isolation.
"This multi-year contract reaffirms Halliburton's leadership in the provision of cementing and associated services in this very important Middle East marketplace," said Marc Edwards, regional vice president, Halliburton Energy Services Group. "We are pleased with this award and we look forward to leveraging the operational and technical expertise of our company in order to bring ever-increasing value to ADCO and its parent company, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)."
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
- Gadfly: Halliburton And Microsoft Do Not Compute For OPEC (Aug 22)
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
Company: Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations more info
- State Media: China Secures $330M UAE Oil Field Deal (May 18)
- BP CEO Dudley Says Talks Ongoing on Abu Dhabi Concessions (Nov 05)
- Flowserve Receives Pump Order for ADCO's Bida Al Qemzan Field (Nov 30)