Pertra Sells 20% in PL 337 to Revus Energy
Pertra ASA and Revus Energy ASA have signed an agreement whereupon Pertra will sell 20 percent of PL337 to Revus. The transaction stipulates that Revus transfers the right to utilize one of the company's slots for the Bredford Dolphin to Pertra.
PL 337 is located north of the Varg field and covers parts of blocks 15/12 and 16/10. Pertra is operator of the license and plans to drill the Gaupe prospect in summer 2007 with the jack-up "Maersk Giant".
The agreement is contingent upon the approval from Norwegian authorities.
After the purchase of Marathon share in PL 337 and the sale to Revus, the PL 337 has the following owners:
Pertra, Operator: 45%
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)