Aker Yards to Build Two Supply Vessels for Island Offshore
Aker Yards has signed a contract with Island Offshore in Ulsteinvik, Norway, to deliver one UT 712 L anchor handling tug supply vessel and one UT 776 CD platform supply vessel. The total value of the contracts is approximately NOK 600 million.
This is the 21st and 22nd contract between the Island Offshore and Aker Yards. The hulls for the vessels will be built in Romania and outfitted at Aker Yards, Brevik. Delivery of the vessels is scheduled for September 2008 and March 2009.
- STX Europe Refinances Revolving Credit Facility (Nov 06)
- Aker Yards Swaps Name for STX to Focus on International Market (Nov 03)
- Wartsila to Supply Propulsion Equipment for 5 Offshore Vessels (Nov 03)
Company: Island Offshore more info
- VARD Secures $168M Contract to Build OSV for Island Offshore (May 26)
- VARD Secures $65M Contract to Build OSV for Island Offshore (Dec 02)
- Aker Solutions Wins North Sea Contracts with Island Offshore (Jun 08)