Maxim Spuds Cooke #5 in La Salle County, Texas
Maxim Resources Inc. ("Maxim"”) said that project operator Bayshore Exploration L.L.C. has advised that the Cooke #5 Well in the Cooke Ranch Field, La Salle County, Texas was been spudded on August 17, 2006.
The well will be drilled is to a depth of approximately 7,000 feet. This well is offset approximately 1,200 feet to the northwest of the Cooke No. 3 discovery well, which was placed into production in November 2005 The location appears favorable to encounter the Wilcox and Escondito formations. The well is estimated to require 2 weeks of drilling.
Maxim holds a 9.5 per-cent working interest in approximately 8800 acres.
- Maxim to Purchase Private Trinidad Producer's Shares (Jun 09)
- Maxim Receives Approval On 47 Well Drill Program in Trinidad (Mar 07)
- Gas Pay Found at High Island Prospect (Aug 21)
Company: Bayshore Exploration LLC more info
- Paxton Announces First Oil from New Olmos Discovery (May 30)
- Maxim Spuds Cooke #5 in La Salle County, Texas (Aug 21)
- Maxim Resources Announces Private Placement (Aug 08)