Denbury Appoints New Ops Exec
Denbury Resources Inc. said that it has named Robert Cornelius the company's new senior vice president of operations. Previously, Cornelius served as Vice President of the Mid-Continent Area for J.M. Huber Corporation.
Gareth Roberts, CEO of Denbury, said, "We are very pleased with the addition of Mr. Cornelius to our executive team in early September. Mr. Cornelius, a petroleum engineer, has nearly 30 years of operational experience in acquisitions, production, and drilling activities, which combined with his strong understanding of financial and internal control issues and a problem-solving managerial style, adds a new set of talents to Denbury as we continue to pursue our growth strategy centered around tertiary operations."
Mr. Ron Gramling, Vice President of Marketing, has announced that he plans to retire effective August 31, 2006. Gareth Roberts said, "We wish to thank Mr. Gramling for his positive contribution to Denbury over ten years of service. We wish him well in the future."
Denbury Resources Inc. (www.denbury.com) is a growing independent oil and gas company. The Company is the largest oil and natural gas operator in Mississippi, owns the largest reserves of CO2 used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River, and holds key operating acreage in the onshore Louisiana and Texas Barnett Shale areas.
- Rockford Panhandle Acquires JM Huber's Texas Panhandle Assets (Oct 12)
- Denbury Appoints New Ops Exec (Aug 17)
- Baker Energy Wins Multi-Million Contract from J.M. Huber (Oct 07)
Company: Denbury Resources Inc. more info
- Report: With Oil Hedges Rolling Off, US Shale Producers Face Stiff Test (Dec 14)
- ConocoPhillips Agrees to Sell Cedar Creek Assets to Denbury (Jan 15)
- Denbury Finalizes Second Phase of Bakken Exchange (Dec 24)