L4G Goes Onstream Offshore Netherlands
Lundin Petroleum AB said Tuesday that the L4G gas field, offshore Netherlands has been brought to stream by Total E&P, the operator.
The single L4G subsea development well has a production potential of about 1 million cubic meters of gas, an equivalent of 6,500 barrels of oil per day (approximately 300 boepd net to Lundin Petroleum).
A new deck extension has been built on the L4A receiving platform to accommodate the L4G gas flow. From there, the gas production will be exported to the Uithuizen terminal in the province of Groningen via existing facilities.
The entire gas output is contracted for sale to Gasunie Trade & Supply B.V.
The L4G project is combined with the installation of a new pipeline between the K6GT and the K6C platforms. This re-engineering of the gas flows from the K6-L7 area permits an optimization of the gas production.
Total E&P Nederland holds a 55.66% interest in the field. Its partners are Energie Beheer Nederland B.V. (40%) and Lundin Petroleum (4.34%).
Lundin Petroleum is a Swedish independent oil and gas exploration and production company with assets in Albania, France, Indonesia, Ireland, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Russia, Sudan, Tunisia, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
- Report: Quarter Of Oil Refineries Risk Closure Under Climate Goals (Nov 02)
Company: Lundin Petroleum AB more info
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
- Swedish Oil Firm Lundin Sees Output More Than Doubling Next Decade (Feb 01)
- Lundin's Development Expenditure to Top $1B in 2017 (Jan 19)
Company: Gasunie more info
- Skanled Project Suspended on Lack of Gas Demand (Apr 29)
- Nord Stream Consortium Says Project Development on Track (Oct 23)
- Gasunie and Gazprom Sign MoU for Pipeline Cooperation (Oct 05)
Company: Energie Beheer Nederland B.V. more info
- Northern Wins Utrecht Exploration License (Apr 30)
- Cirrus Set to Garner Dutch M1a License (Apr 30)
- Energie Beheer to Participate in Ascent Resources' Dutch Licenses (Apr 19)