Providence Reports Successful Survey of Dunquin
Providence Resources Plc said that the acquisition of more than 1,500 km of 2-D long offset seismic data over the Dunquin Prospect offshore Ireland has been successfully completed.
Providence, which is serving as operator, is partnering with ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Ireland (Offshore) Limited and Sosina Exploration Limited. This seismic data, which was licensed from Fugro Data Surveys AG, will now be processed, interpreted, and integration with the existing data.
"This is another important milestone for Providence and its partners,
ExxonMobil and Sosina," said Tony O'Reilly, Jr., Providence's chief executive. "The results of the processing of this seismic program will allow the partners to better define the future work
program on the Dunquin Prospect."
Providence Resources Plc is an independent oil and gas exploration
Company whose active oil and gas portfolio includes interests in
Ireland (offshore), the UK (onshore and offshore), and West Africa
(offshore Nigeria). Providence's portfolio is balanced between
production, appraisal and exploration assets, as well as being
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: Providence Resources PLC more info
- Providence Expects to Drill Druid Prospect in Summer 2017 (Sep 15)
- Newgrange Prospect Could Hold 13.6 Tcf of Gas (Jul 12)
- Providence Offered LO 16/27 Offshore Ireland (Jun 23)
Company: Sosina more info
- Providence Starts Planning Seismic Survey over Drombeg (Jan 20)
- Cairn Strikes Spanish Point Farm-In Deal (May 07)
- Providence, Partners Agree Spanish Point Budget (Jul 20)