Petro Resources Acquires Kentucky Acreage
Petro Resources Corp. said Tuesday that it has recently acquired a 10% working interest in approximately 72,000 acres in a New Albany Shale prospect located in western Kentucky in conjunction with Approach Resources Inc.
Approach Resources, a privately owned company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, will serve as the operator of the prospect. The company anticipates that a pilot drilling program will commence during the 4th quarter of 2006.
Petro Resources Corp. is an independent exploration and production company focused on domestic lease acquisitions, exploration, and oil and gas production.
- Petro Resources Changes Name to Magnum Hunter Resources Corp. (Jul 14)
- Petro Resources Underscores Changes to Management (May 27)
- Petro Resources Happy with First 4 Wells at Surprise Prospect (Mar 02)
Company: Approach Resources Inc. more info
- Approach Resources Adds Additional Acreage in Wolffork Shale (Jan 27)
- Approach Resources Picks Up Permian Acreage (Sep 23)
- Approach Resources Acquires Additional Acreage in TX (Apr 25)