Equator Names New CFO
Equator Exploration Limited said that it has appointed Jeffrey David Auld as the company’s chief financial officer and to the company’s board. The appointment is effective August 15, 2006.
Auld has 16 years of emerging market oil and gas experience, most recently as vice president and treasurer of PetroKazakhstan Inc. Previously, he was employed by Goldman Sachs advising oil and gas companies on their strategic and financial opportunities. Before that, he worked in a variety of financial and acquisition roles for Premier Oil plc. Auld began his career in the Canadian oil and gas industry.
Auld, 40, has an MBA with distinction from Imperial College, University of London, and an undergraduate degree in economics and political sciences from the University of Calgary.
“The appointment of Jeffrey Auld as Equator's new CFO is an important step in
strengthening the management team at Equator,” said Wade Cherwayko, Equator’s chief executive. “Jeffrey brings considerable experience and has an excellent track record in his various financial roles within the oil industry.”
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)
- Premier Oil Expects Weak Pound To Help Bottom Line (Jan 12)
Company: PetroKazakhstan more info
- New Production Facility Commissioned at Kumkol Field in Kazakhstan (Feb 26)
- Arbitrator Confirms Lukoil's Right to Stake in Turgai JV (Oct 30)
- Equator Names New CFO (Jul 24)
Company: Equator Exploration more info
- Equator Updates on Status of Offshore Nigeria Prospecting Licenses (Jan 26)
- Equator Exploration Secures Short-Term Funding (Dec 24)
- Equator & Peak Dance Around Bilabri (Jun 25)