Cirrus Completes Acquisition of Dutch Licenses
Cirrus Energy Corp. said that its wholly owned subsidiary, Cirrus Energy Nederland B.V., has completed the acquisition from Wintershall Noordzee B.V. of its operated interests in the M1a and M7 licenses on the Netherlands continental shelf. Both licenses contain undeveloped gas discoveries.
Details on the acquired interests were included in the press release of May 23, 2006, which announced the acquisition.
Cirrus Energy Corp. is a Calgary-based international oil and gas company that currently has 43,267,333 common shares outstanding (45,832,333 fully diluted).
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Libya's NOC, Wintershall Strike Interim Deal To Resume Output (Jun 13)
- BASF Sees Role of Oil and Gas Unit Declining Further (May 12)
- Norway Awards 56 Oil And Gas Licences In Mature Areas (Jan 17)
Company: Cirrus Energy more info
- Cirrus to Sell Stake in Coora Field (Nov 03)
- Cirrus: Production Remains Shut-In at MO7-A Field (Oct 15)
- Production Shut-In at Netherlands Field (Sep 23)