Kerr-McGee Declares Quarterly Dividend
The Kerr-McGee Corp. board on Tuesday declared a quarterly dividend of 3.125 cents per share of common stock for the quarter ending Sept. 30, 2006.
The dividend will be payable Oct. 2, 2006, to stockholders of record as of Sept. 1, 2006. If the company's merger with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. is completed on or before Sept. 1, 2006, the dividend will not be payable to former company stockholders.
Kerr-McGee is an Oklahoma City-based oil and natural gas exploration and production company focused in the U.S. onshore, deepwater Gulf of Mexico, and select proven world-class hydrocarbon basins.
- Synergy Resources Approved as O&G Operator in Colorado (May 13)
- Anardarko Is Winner in U.S. Royalty Case (Jan 13)
- U.S. Official Estimates $31B At Stake in Kerr-McGee Case (Feb 26)
Company: Anadarko Petroleum more info
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
- Anadarko To Spend $2.5B On Massive Share Buyback (Sep 20)
- Harvey Could Become First Hurricane to Strike Texas Since 2008 (Aug 23)