Grenland Wins Stena Drill MAX Contract
The Grenland Group has been awarded the EPC contract for burner booms to the Stena Drill MAX drillship I&II.
The contract value for the two swan-neck type burner booms is approximately NOK 10 million. GG Technology will engineer the booms in Sandefjord Norway. A Chinese yard will fabricate the booms, which are slated for delivery in December 2006 and June 2007.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Norway Rig Workers Agree Wage Deal, Avoid Strike (Jun 25)
- Statoil Takes $350M Hit on Angola Exploration Halt (Nov 21)
- 3Legs Sells its Last Polish Shale Gas Concessions (Nov 05)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)