Saipem Garners Eni Maintenance Contract
Saipem has been awarded a service contract for the maintenance of Eni’s Italy-based onshore and offshore oil and gas production plants. Eni produces approximately 260,000 boe per day from these facilities.
The contract is worth more than 500 million euros. It designates Saipem as Eni’s exclusive provider of all ordinary and extraordinary maintenance services until the first quarter of 2012. Services provided will span the entire maintenance chain—from maintenance engineering to procurement and operative maintenance.
Saipem, which is 43% owned by Eni, provides engineering, procurement, project management, and construction services for the oil and gas industry. It has distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects and a strong bias toward activities in deepwater, remote areas, gas monetization, and heavy oil exploitation.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)
Company: Saipem more info
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant (Sep 15)
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Saipem Warns On Profits After Falling To 2Q Loss (Jul 25)