J P Kenny Wins Two Contracts as New Office Opens in Norway
J P Kenny Norge AS, a subsidiary of John Wood Group, has been awarded two separate contracts by Talisman Energy Norge AS, a subsidiary of Talisman Energy Inc, and DONG E&P to perform FEED studies for their developments projects in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea. Together the contracts, valued in excess of $1million, will provide work for the company's new team of 20 experienced engineers in Norway, J P Kenny Norge AS, established in January 2006.
"We are delighted that both Talisman and DONG have given us these responsibilities at such an early stage in our growth as these contracts will help us strengthen our presence in the Norwegian marketplace, " said Petter Birkeland, Operations Director, J P Kenny Norge AS. "For Talisman we will provide FEED studies from Tubing Hanger through to the Topside interface for the Yme re-development over a period of four months and we will provide pre-FEED services for DONG's Subsea tie-back project from Oselevar to Gyda or Ula."
Steve Wayman, Chief Executive Officer, J P Kenny Group, said, "We believe the contract award recognizes our in depth experience and knowledge of North Sea operations. Talisman and DONG will have the full benefit of our extensive asset knowledge and technical strength drawn from both our UKCS and international operations."
- European Oil Majors Seek To Harness US Offshore Wind (Aug 01)
- Billionaire Ratcliffe Hunts Oil to Repeat Chemicals Empire Build (May 24)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
Company: Talisman Energy more info
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: J P Kenny more info
- J P Kenny Wins Julimar FEED Contract (May 20)
- J P Kenny Wins Services Contract for TAQA's North Sea Assets (Feb 11)
- Woodside Awards Browse LNG Development Contracts (Feb 10)