Acergy Awarded $245 Million Contract in Brazil
Acergy has been awarded a deepwater installation contract valued at $245 million by Chevron Frade LLC, a subsidiary of Chevron, for the Frade Field development located in the Northern Campos Basin in Brazil.
The contract is for the installation of a 41 kilometer flexible gas import/export pipeline between the Frade FPSO and the Roncador pipeline manifold, together with flexible risers and well control umbilicals, in water depths ranging between 100 to 1,200 meters. Offshore installation is scheduled to take place throughout 2008.
Tom Ehret, Chief Executive Officer, said, "We are very pleased with this contract award from Chevron in Brazil which, together with the recent award of the Petrobras PRA-1 contract, demonstrates our commitment to expand our position in this growing market. Both of these projects will be managed as cross-regional projects, with the engineering and project management activity carried out through our Houston office."
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)