Santos Says Recent Test of Jeruk-3 Successful
Santos says as previously reported, a drill stem test over the Jeruk-3 zone at an interval of 4,939 – 4,978 meters in measured depth was conducted. The test was curtailed after several hours due to a loss of control line pressure.
The well was subsequently re-tested over the same interval when the control line pressure was restored. The flow test was conducted over a 48-hour period and the well flowed oil at a stabilized rate of approximately 2,750 barrels per day with a Gas-Oil Ratio of about 320 standard cubic feet/barrel through a 16/64" choke at a wellhead pressure of 4,500 psi. The flow rate was constrained by surface facility limitations.
Going forward, SPC together with its partners will continue to evaluate the reservoir interval.
The participants in the Sampang PSC are Singapore Petroleum Company with 36%; Santos with 40.5%; Cue with 13.5%; PT Petrogas Oyong Jatim with 10%; and Medco Strait Services with 0%. The participants in the Jeruk Field are Singapore Petroleum Company with 19.6%; Santos with 40.5%; Cue with 7.4%; PT Petrogas Oyong Jatim with 10%; and Medco Strait Services with 22.5%.
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
- Australia's Santos To Focus On Long-Life Gas In Growth Push (Dec 08)
Company: Singapore Petroleum Company more info
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- Keppel Completes Divestment of Entire Stake in SPC (Jun 22)
- PetroChina Is Set to Go It Alone (May 26)