Dolphin Drilling to Drill Additional Well for Peak
Fred Olsen Energy's subsidiary, Dolphin Drilling Ltd, has entered into an agreement with Aberdeen-based Peak Well Management Ltd. to drill one additional well in the United Kingdom North Sea with the semisub, Bredford Dolphin.
The estimated contract value is approximately US $10.6 million. Drilling is scheduled to begin in August in direct continuation of an already announced 60-day contract with Peak for the drilling of two wells in the UK North Sea.
- Fred. Olsen Energy Says Lossmaking Contract Levels Persist (Feb 16)
- Norwegian Oil Drillers Call in Mediator after Wage Talks Fail (May 22)
- Norway's Fred. Olsen Energy Sees Tough Rig Market Ahead (Oct 28)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Peak Well Management more info
- Peak Well Reels in Contract to Supply UHD Fishing Tool Package (Jul 25)
- Antrim: Rig Secured for East Kerloch (Mar 22)
- Granby: Ensco 100 Secured for Tristan NW (Jan 30)