Empyrean Energy to Test Glantal-1 Well
Empyrean Energy reports that a completion rig has now been contracted to test four initial zones for the presence of gas at the Glantal-1 well, the first well drilled by Empyrean and its partners in the Glantal Gas Project.
The operator of the Glantal Gas Project, Pannonian International Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S.-based Galaxy Energy Corporation says that Koller Workover and Drilling GmbH, a German contractor, has been chosen to provide the completion rig and
associated services for the testing operations at the Glantal-1 well. The operator advises that the contract with Koller is now executed and that the rig is expected to mobilize to site mid June for an anticipated start to testing operations on or around the June 19, 2006.
- JayHawk to Acquire 5 Gas Wells and 11,462 Acres in Kansas (Mar 17)
- Galaxy Energy Appeals Amex Delisting (Feb 13)
- Galaxy Energy Receives Notice of Delisting Application (Feb 08)
Company: Empyrean Energy more info
- Empyrean Expects Further Upside from Sugarloaf AMI Project in 2016 (Dec 31)
- Empyrean Sees Upgrade to Eagle Ford Shale Asset (Jul 08)
- Empyrean Reports Production Decrease at Sugarloaf (May 21)