Singapore Bids Farwell to Deep Driller 1 and Deep Driller 2
The Deep Driller 2 departed Singapore on Sunday June 4, 2006 for a drilling contract with Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad (BSP). The Deep Driller 2 will commence a 16-month contract with BSP for operations offshore Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam.
The Deep Driller 2 is a KFELS Super B class jackup designed to drill in water depths of up to 350 feet and to drill high pressure and temperature wells down to a depth of 35,000 feet.
The Deep Driller 1 departed Singapore on Tuesday June 6, 2006 for transportation to block CY-OS/2 offshore the East Cost of India. The Deep Driller 1 will operate for Hardy Exploration & Production (India) Inc. for a two well (approximately 4 months) contract followed by an 18 month contract with Reliance Industries Limited, also offshore India.
The Deep Driller 1 is a Baker Marine Class 375 jackup rig designed to drill in water depths of up to 375 feet and to drill high pressure and temperature wells down to a depth of 30,000 feet.
The Deep Driller 1 and Deep Driller 2 are both operated by Premium Drilling.
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)