CUEL Limited Awarded First International Project from India
CUEL Limited, a Thailand-based offshore construction company, has been awarded a significant international project by an Indian Joint venture led by BG India.
The JV company, comprised of BG Exploration and Production India Ltd., Oil & Natural Gas Corporation and Reliance Industries Ltd, is developing the Tapti Field, off the west coast of India.
The facilities to be fabricated under this contract are comprised of an estimated 2500-ton substructure for process/compression platform; a 4-legged jacket of around 1,200 tons, including piles; and about 500 tons of flare tower and bridge.
The work scope awarded to CUEL Limited covers procurement, engineering, fabrication, load-out and sea fastening. The fabrication will be carried out at their yard in Laem Chabang, Chonburi Province, on the eastern seaboard of Thailand. The facilities are scheduled for sail out by the end of January 2007.
Since its formation in 2000, CUEL Limited have been providing world-class integrated services from engineering through fabrication, installation and commissioning of offshore platforms, modules and pipelines.
CUEL Limited's success has led to the current planned expansion of their fabrication facility in Laem Chabang, from 300,000 to 500,000 square meters. CUEL Limited operations are fully compliant to the ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management Standard.
- Shell Mulls LNG-Hub Network as Use by Ships and Trucks Expands (Jul 11)
- Tanzania Laws Would Allow Govt to Tear Up Mining, Energy Deals (Jun 29)
- Despite Cuts, Big Oil to Expand Production into the 2020s (Sep 05)
Company: Reliance Industries more info
- OPEC's Output Curbs Squeeze World's Biggest Oil Refining Complex (Oct 16)
- India's Reliance Industries 2Q Profit Up 7%, Lags Estimates (Oct 13)
- India's Reliance Sells US Shale Asset for $126 Mln (Oct 06)
Company: Cuel Limited more info
- CUEL Taps Mermaid for Offshore Installation Gig in Gulf of Thailand (Jun 10)
- Cuel, Swiber Form JV to Operate DLB in Thailand (Oct 20)
- Mermaid to Provide Subsea Services for CUEL's Clients Offshore Thailand (Sep 22)