Shell Awards Halliburton $100 Million in Contracts
Halliburton's Production Optimization Division has been awarded contracts by four Shell Exploration and Production companies in Europe to provide completion products and services for oil and gas operations in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Norway and Ireland. The contracts, valued at an estimated $100 million (USD), include the supply of completion products and associated services for five years with the potential for five single-year extensions.
Since the first pan-European contract between Shell and Halliburton in 1997, Halliburton has performed more than 750 installations for Shell Exploration and Production in Europe. These installations range from basic systems to complex, customized solutions representing completion designs from expanded tubular completions to highly deviated and horizontal solutions.
"Over the past seven years, we've worked with Shell in Europe and
have maintained a track record of bringing wells onto production
successfully, safely, and efficiently," said Jerry Wauters, vice
president, Halliburton's Production Optimization Division.
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)