Mustang Wins Tahiti Contract
Mustang Engineering has been selected by Chevron to design and procure the integrated control safety system for the Tahiti oil and gas processing facilities. Mustang Automation and Control is providing the Front End Engineering and Design, detailed engineering, procurement, programming and integration and testing for the facility's monitoring, process control, safety and management systems.
Mustang is also performing engineering, procurement and project management support services for the Tahiti topsides oil and gas facilities.
The Tahiti truss spar floating production facility will be located in approximately 4000 feet of water in the Gulf of Mexico about 190 miles southwest of New Orleans in Green Canyon blocks 640, 641, 596 and 597.
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)