CHC Awarded Two North Sea Contracts
CHC Helicopter has been awarded a three-year contract renewal, plus options, by Tullow Oil Plc., for the provision of a sole-use AW139 helicopter commencing in July, 2006, and a seven-year contract renewal, plus options, by Perenco UK Limited, also for the provision of a sole-use AW139 helicopter, commencing later this year.
Both aircraft will be based at CHC's base at North Denes, England, replacing older model aircraft. The Tullow Oil contract represents the first deployment in the North Sea of the AW139, a new medium twin-engined helicopter from Agusta S.p.A. CHC also recently began operations of the first of two AW139 aircraft from its base at Den Helder, The Netherlands.
- EC225LP Helicopters Grounded in UK, Norway after 13 Killed in Crash (Apr 30)
- Statoil Awards Mariner Helicopter Contract to CHC (Jun 18)
- North Sea Crash: CHC Resumes Super Puma Flights (Aug 26)
Company: Perenco more info
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Reports: Offshore Gas Worker Dies in North Sea Incident (Dec 07)
- BP: Potential Gas Play Could Open Up New Phase of North Sea Development (Dec 06)
- Golar, Perenco Reach Agreement on Commercial Terms of Cameroon FLNG Project (Jul 01)
Company: Tullow Oil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
- Britain's Tullow Launches Oil, Gas Exploration In Zambia (Aug 11)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)