Marc Mellema Appointed CFO at INTEC Engineering
Heerema Holding and the Supervisory Board of INTEC announce the appointment of Marc Mellema in the position of Chief Financial Officer. Marc takes over from Marc Rieke who resigned effective April 21st to pursue another career in a start up technology company. We wish Marc Rieke well and thank him for his service to INTEC and to the Group.
Marc Mellema started his career in the Heerema Group in 1995 in the Heerema Marine Contractors division. Marc's last position with Heerema Marine Contractors was Manager Taxation. Marc is an experienced international tax lawyer in particular in multinational companies in the onshore and offshore industry. He has gained additional finance background within the company and through study at International Institute for Management Development (IMD). Marc has worked in management positions and brings multidisciplinary experience.
With the appointment of Marc Mellema the Heerema Group aims to enhance the synergy between its companies and continuous to show a strong commitment to the development and growth of high potential employees within the group.
We congratulate Marc with this appointment and wish him much success in this new challenge in his career.
- Heerema Secures Services Contract for Culzean (Sep 03)
- KBR Wins Design Contract for Heerema Vessel (Feb 05)
- HMC Awarded Removal of Ekofisk Platforms for Recycling (Mar 06)
Company: Intec Engineering more info
- INTEC, WorleyParsons Merge into New Subsea Services Company (Aug 07)
- Chevron Taps INTEC for Pre-FEED Work on GOM's Big Foot (Jul 23)
- WorleyParsons To Acquire INTEC Engineering From Heerema Group (Apr 01)